Saturday, August 18, 2012

Three yummy (easy) meals this month!




Mixed greens, with tuna (watch where you buy and how you prepare your tuna), blueberries and cucumbers. If you need salad dressing add some sea salt and a little extra virgin olive oil!



I did this for a dinner party one night, I put all the fresh produce on a platter with mixed greens and everyone made their own salad! This day I used three types of peppers, baby tomatoes, onions, and corn. I just put a mixture of balsamic, virgin olive oil and sea salt on mine. Plus it makes the table look gorgeous!


This is one of my favorite quick meals! I use the Israeli couscous from Trader Joe's (the Trader Joe's brand) broccoli, edamame, sprinkled with fresh grated cheddar cheese and soy sauce (which usually takes care of my salt craving). You could also put virgin olive oil and sea salt ! 



No comments:

Post a Comment